Thursday, February 02, 2006

Memories

What memories do you want to have at the end of your days?

That's what I've been thinking about lately. Sometimes the scope of what we are doing is a bit overwhelming, but I have to just remind myself about why I want to do this. What memories do I want to have? Memories of travel and adventure, of beauty and wonders, of new places and odd people, of little towns, big cities, towering mountains and vast skies. I want memories of laughing uncontrollably, of staring at the stars with my love at my side, of watching whales in the Pacific, of standing at the cliff's edge watching the surf crash in beneath us, of the sun setting behind the Rocky Mountains, of the highway rising ahead of us... you get the picture. I want natural beauty all around me and I want to take that journey and create that adventure and make it all happen for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home