Monday, June 19, 2006

Three Monday Thoughts

ONE: We're out of Yellowstone. More details are in the works. I left Lisa at a cute little coffee shop in Bozeman, MT - Rockford Coffee - and went to see the man about the "Maint Reqd" light on the dashboard. A quick oil change, tire rotation, and the RAV is running as good as new, if not as clean. There is thin layer of mud and dust (and bug guts) all over the machine, so I think a car wash is next on the list. It is nice to be in a town with actual services and stores and people.

TWO: Here is my horrorscope for today:
Being spur-of-the-moment can lead to some pretty exciting events, but you have to be willing to let the universe do the driving. Actually, once you take your hands off the wheel, you might enjoy yourself.
THREE: I'd like to do a quick shout out to my companion, co-pilot, navigator and best friend. Lisa has been an amazing traveling companion and has kept my spirits high, my direction clear, and my love strong. Thanks Lisa, I love you! You are the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home