Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Massaaaaaaaaagggge

On Thursday night at the “First Thursday” celebration in Portland, we both had 10 minute massages in one of the shops. The massage therapist was so good I asked if she had any openings for Friday so I could get my birthday massage (which was in early June, but we’ve been busy!). She was able to fit me in on Friday morning. It was a fantastic massage and Danielle was great. At the end of the massage she gave me a chocolate truffle from a local Portland candy maker and just for good measure, gave me an extra one for Tim. If you’re even in Portland and need a massage, I highly recommend Danielle Machon. She’s at 917 SW Oak Street in Suite 900 and can be reached at 503-539-2025. The only downside to the massage was that I was completely spaced out for most of the day. Not in a bad way, just in an “unable to read the maps or make decisions about anything” kind of way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home