Thursday, January 04, 2007

Do you love life?

"Do you love life? Then do not squander time; for that's the stuff life is made of." -- b. franklin

Ah, I love the new year! Clean slate, so many possibilities lie ahead, so much potential! It's like walking into a hardware store and seeing all the parts and pieces and tools and all you need to make that super-duper "thing" is a little motivation and Yankee ingenuity.

So, for 2007, I am going to do some great things:
  1. First up, and this is a little bit cliche, I know, is to get myself back into shape. I have a modest goal of losing 5-10 pounds by my birthday (March 25).
  2. I am seriously considering a half marathon in late spring.
  3. This blog thing needs to take off again. Writing it over the summer last year, Lisa and I had fun and we were able to put some of our thoughts and experiences into a context that helped us make sense of what we were doing and seeing. I want that to happen on a daily (or at least more regular) basis.
  4. Communicate more with my friends - you know who you are.
  5. Get the lawn into shape.
  6. Travel somewhere new.
  7. Create something artistic that I can be proud of to show off.
What about you? Any goals modest or outrageous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home