Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Awakening

One (more) thing I am hoping for in this journey is to awaken something in me. Awaken that sense of possibility and chance and risk. I want to awaken the spirit of adventure. I want to awaken the feelings of action and movement. I want to awaken new ideas about people, about myself as an individual and as a part of a dynamic duo.

Everything I read about remarkable people and remarkable achievements are that they come from decisive moments of action. They may not always know where they are going or how they are going to get there, but they are willing to try and see and explore and find that remarkable thing, event, place, person that is out there. Nothing remarkable comes from he who sits and waits. Arise, and awaken the spirit of action and do remarkable things!

Of course, all of these remarkable things we encounter all come from within. As the Yogi says, Open to Grace and the world will flow into your heart and your heart will flow into Grace.

OK - I'm feeling a bit corny and full of my preachy self, but I really believe it is true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home