Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Freedom Fries?


This is what Lisa had for dinner tonight: cold, limp, soggy, french fries with a burger to match. The waiter comped her dinner and mine. We sat on top of the Hotel Oregon in McMinnville, OR. The view (and the company) was great, but the service and food was a bit lacking. A cook walked off the job and threw the whole operation into choas. It was the only game in town, though, this being the Nation's Birthday.

** Note to Cas - the Terminator Stout was outstanding!

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa, there are many jokes I could make about your limp freedom fry, but I'm not sure who's reading this, so I will refrain.

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The above post was posted by Ann. I forgot my name wasn't anonymous.

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the saddest face I've ever seen! I love you guys........M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home