Wednesday, July 12, 2006

One more for Portland

One other thing I did in Portland while Lisa was getting her massage - I went to Powell's City of Books, the world's largest bookstore. It takes up an entire city block and is 4 floors. I bought a new book to read, "I Should Be Extremely Happy in Your Company: A Novel of Lewis and Clark" by Brian Hall. Since we've traveled much of the L&C Trail, I am glad to catch up on it. I have read "Undaunted Courage" before, so this is a good follow up.

We each got our own therapy, then, in Portland.

3 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to recommend Powell's what was I thinking. Its a totally awesome place isn't it? Glad you found it.

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, you must have died an gone to heaven...how long did you stay at the bookstore?

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where there's books........there's Tim!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home