Thursday, January 18, 2007

January TV!

I am falling in love again with my TiVo! I can watch 24 without the tension draining commercials. I can skip over the awful singing in American Idol and only watch the truly horrendous and laugh along with the brilliantly observant Simon.
  • "On the bright side, now you know you won't be a singer."
  • "That wasn't even human."
  • "Coaching you to sing would be like coaching a one legged man to run the 100 meter dash in world record time. Can't be done."
And then, of course, Lost.

3 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim,
You left out a few of the other benefits, like picking up new shows that you would have otherwise missed, due to a conflict with another show. We picked up Greys Anatomy, without having to give up 30 Rock.
It also allows you to do things like tape My Super Sweet Sixteen, Real World, or Laguna Beach every time they are on and MTV runs a marathon on a Saturday and you didn't know it and then all of a sudden you have the whole season saved! That's awesome! And don't even get me started on the Pause feature....This worked out so well a couple of weeks ago while watching Earl run naked down the street, fall down, and say "I skinned my pecker". I didn't think you could say that on TV, but upon further review, and watching it, laughing hysterically about 15 times, I guess you can say it.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Tim said...

I don't get Grey's Anatomy. I just don't get it. I tried watching once or twice but could not get into it. They all whine too much. (Although, Brooke Blanchard aka "EMT Jillian" is the sister of our friend Cas.)

Those MTV shows are the downfall of our society. But then again I do like a good train wreck! Remember when they used to show music on that station?

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Ann.....you can actually even say prick on tv but lordy, lordy they bleep out the god in front of damned~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home