Thursday, March 29, 2007

Grand Cayman

One of the benefits of working at a university is spring break. Last week during my "spring break" I had the pleasure of spending a few days with my friend Cas in the Caymans. The island is beautiful, the people were friendly, the beach was relaxing and the dining excellent. We stayed at a Courtyard Marriott, which was not as fancy as some other hotels, but had a great pool, friendly staff and comfy beds.















This was the view to the beach from our hotel room.
As you can see from this picture, it's breezy in the Caymans.
All the trees were at an angle!


















This was one of the many iguanas living in the palm trees at our hotel. Cas was a master at spotting them in the trees and starting naming them like pets. Fortunately none of them climbed on me while I was sitting by the pool.










Here are a few artistic shots...


1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Lisa and Tim. The pictures of the Cayman islands are great. I had this address stored among my favorites and thought I would take a peek. I am glad I did. So when do I get to see pictures of India on this blog? It will be great to have you here.
Parth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home