Thursday, May 11, 2006

New Book!


I got a new book today, I needed something to read. I've been waitng for - and I'm sure you have too - the new Nathaniel Philbrick book, "Mayflower," about the Pilgrims and the Native Americans who met them as they stepped off the sea. Add into that massive leap of faith the action and drama of King Philips' War and you have a potential for a page turner extrodinaire!

A fitting book to start our adventure, our leap of faith, our journey. I may not be able to keep it for the trip, though.

3 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Here's a coupon for 40% off at Borders. Go get it, Ann! I've already started reading it and can't put it down.

http://f.chtah.com/i/9/276579820/mayflower.htm

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, Saturday I was shopping at BJ's and saw the author of this book doing a signing. I almost stopped and got in line for a signed copy, but the smell of free mini pizzas on the other side of the store lured me and Brady away.

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really looks like a page turner and it can be used in the fireplace if it's not. Kevin is a native Plymouthian, so I've heard all I need to know about the Pilgrims. He once marched in the Thanksgiving Day parade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home